Did you know it has been estimated that between 10% and 30% of all mechanical insulation is missing or damaged? Ice forming can occur due to improper installation and maintenance. Moisture can contribute to mold and corrosion under insulation causing dangerous safety concerns. Heat loss can occur and waste barrels of fuel each day.
A comprehensive approach to insulation can mean significant energy and cost savings for your company. Insulation significantly reduces the energy required to run a facility and its processes. It also creates a safer workplace for your employees. Our mission is to optimize our customers’ operation systems through innovative insulation solutions.
Installing, repairing, replacing, or improving insulation alone will help…
• Reduce energy cost
• Reduce polluting emissions
• Control condensation, mold and corrosion under insulation (CUI)
• Provide workplace and life safety
• Improve work environment
• Improve process control
• Use with sustainable design initiatives
• Improve facility life cycle costs
• Provide exceptional return on investment (ROI)
Insulators Union Local #4
International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers